• Serve as a technical leader in the design, development, and analysis of product designs that meet the function, cost, reliability, manufacturability and safety requirements of RMS.
• Continuously hone engineering skills to the highest level.
• Provide guidance to lower-graded engineers, share knowledge and serve as a mentor.
• Lead engineering analyses for projects to include complex designs and advanced calculations.
• Independently review inspection reports and render engineering dispositions in accordance with established standards.
• Continuously improve design techniques for efficiency and accuracy.
• Provide guidance to designers on 2D and 3D CAD layout creation and machine redesign.
• Review and approve detailed design drawings and machine layouts.
• Exhibit high-proficiency in running engineering software such as 3D CAD modeling design software and/or specialized software particular to a specific technical discipline such as aerodynamics, rotordynamics or structural analysis.
• Demonstrate proficiency in the fundamental technical disciplines of Rotordynamics, Structural Analysis, Aerodynamics, and possibly begin to develop an expertise in one of those areas.
• Be capable of leading remote field installation and start-up of equipment
• Work within budgets, schedules, and resources on multiple projects.
• Effectively communicate information across all levels of the organization as well as externally to customers and the industrial community.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, or related field or 3-5 years relevant experience
• Working knowledge of GAAP
• Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• JobBoss software experience preferred but not required.
Location: Houston, TX
Rotating Machinery Services is seeking qualified applicants for our current opening for Machinist for our Houston, TX and Bethlehem, PA locations.
The Machinist primary functions are to perform a variety of basic machining practices involved in turning, milling, drilling, and threading operations on turbomachinery components and assemblies to ensure compliance with specifications and quality requirements.
The requirements below are the minimum requirements an employee needs to fulfill this position. They are representative of the knowledge, skills, and ability required for the position.
Rotating Machinery Services is seeking qualified applicants for our current opening for Mechanic for our Houston, TX and Bethlehem, PA locations.
The Mechanic position will perform a variety of mechanical operations / tasks on turbomachinery components and assemblies to ensure compliance with specifications and quality requirements.
Request A Quote
Submit a Parts Inquiry
Who We Are
Rotating Machinery Services’ range of products and services include:
Third Party Inspection
Labor & Labor Supervision
Remaining Life Assessments
Surplus Equipment Rejuvenation